Wednesday 23 April 2014

Review: Nars Blush in Orgasm


The most famous Nars blush shade seems an apt choice to start my trilogy of reviews.

This peachy-pink with gold shimmer is said to be a universally-flattering shade and I would agree to a point. Darker skins may use this as a rosy hued highlighter perhaps. On my pale skin it works really well because, let's face it, many more pigmented blushes are a disaster waiting to happen. There are many Nars blush shades that I look at in awe (Exhibit A, for example), but I know that I would look like Coco the Clown if I dared to venture into the brighter colours.


The sheen that Orgasm gives is beautiful and subtle. It acts as a blush and highlight in one if applied on the cheekbone. I would recommend this shade without question to those that want to err on the side of caution with their blush.

No comments :

Post a Comment