On the flip side, there are equally those moments where you reach into your handbag and realise you have more lip products stuffed in there than is considered 'normal'. If people saw how many you had hoarded away, they might use the word 'junkie'.
So I'm choosing to confront the situation right here and now. Enjoy!
1. Balmi Strawberry lipbalm SPF15
2. Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector shade 03 (pretty beige shimmery gloss/balm)
3. Mac Lip Conditioner SPF15 (beautiful vanilla scented; a re-purchase)
4. Maybelline Babylips lip balms (posted about these here)
5. Lanolips Lip Ointment SPF15 (nice and thick for great hydration; colour: Rhubarb)
6. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream (great for all sorts of things, one being lip hydration)
7. Blistex Relief cream (a medicated cream for chapped lips- beware it squirts out like a fire hydrant if you're not careful!)
8. Burt's Bees Nourishing Lip Balm (I have the mango one and it's lovely!)
9. Weleda Skin Food (not particularly for the lips, but it kept the dryness at bay when they were being troublesome)
10. Blistex Moisture Max (this has little blue 'pearls' that are meant to burst on your lips and hydrate them. It works quite well and is similar in texture to Vaseline, but tastes nicer!)
Amusingly, as my lips have been so sore and dry recently, I've just ordered Nuxe's Reve de Miel Lip Balm! What can I say, my lips need therapy (and maybe so do I!).