Saturday 9 August 2014

Skincare on the go

Here are my picks from a recent short stay away from home. I like to travel as light as possible, so I like to take samples and trial sizes with me:


Cleansing:
Bioderma (mini size) is good for quick make-up removal and doesn't dry skin out. I use a cotton pad and sweep over the face and eyes.

Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel is not my favourite wash-off cleanser but my friend Emily was kind enough to give me a sample and I'm glad I've tried it. For combination skin, this would be lovely; mine is just too dry and needs more moisture.

Exfoliation: 
Sanctuary Spa Radiance Exfoliator is only a few pounds for a small, travel-friendly 15ml. It has plenty of grains which slough away dead skin and leave it looking fresh.

Toner:
Caudalie Beauty Elixir in the 30ml size is lovely for freshening up after travel and after cleansing.

Moisturisers and serums:
Hydraluron and Snoxin by Indeed Labs are something I've been trying out after buying the trial size set. Hydraluron is a pre-moisturiser serum that locks in moisture and Snoxin is a serum with peptides and other good stuff to pamper the skin.

Clarins HydraQuench cream is another sample from my friend. It's a nice moisturiser and I enjoy using it.

Strivectin Eye Concentrate is a rich and wrinkle-fighting eyecream. I have a smaller size from a set which I find is a nice alternative to my beloved Nude Advanced Renewal Eye Complex.

No comments :

Post a Comment