1. Cats or dogs?
Cats: they are self-sufficient, graceful and affectionate.
2. What do you prefer, Summer or Winter?
Summer- I hate the dark evenings in the Winter.
3. If you could chose a city to live in, which would it be?
Probably London. Not sure I'd like it though.
4. What do you do / would you like to do for a living?
I am an English teacher. If I could, I'd like to be self-employed, own my own small retail business or be a writer full-time, but the risk is too high right now.
5. What's your favourite kind of music?
At the moment, folk music. I will always have a passion for soul and RnB music though. Jill Scott and India Arie are two female singers that I respect a lot.
6. If you had to wear just one color for the rest of your live, which one would you choose?
Black: you could always accessorise with other colours on the sly!
7. Name three foods that you hate.
Lamb, liver, seafood- I'm not a vegetarian, but I could easily be one. I am unadventurous when it comes to food, although not when it comes to vegetables. I ate these foods as a child and I hated them then. I will not go near them now.
8. Which famous person (dead or alive) would you like to have dinner with?
I'd choose Mel Giedroyc from The Great British Bake-off. I barely watch that show, but I've always loved her. She seems like she would be easy to get on with and wouldn't judge you if you got baked beans down your top! I love her sense of humour.
9. Given the chance to pick an era in which to live, what would you choose?
Permanently? Maybe the 1970s for the fashion and music. But I'd love to see what it was like living in Victorian times, maybe just a for a day, before I got myself hanged or something!
10. What qualities in a person make you hate him/her?
If someone belittles others to make themself look good, I hate that. Unnecessary aggression is also something I find very unappealing. Finally, people who lie to get ahead.
11. Coffee, tea or hot chocolate?