- 3x packets of Burts Lentil Waves lentil crisps (rrp.£0.69)
- 1x packet of Jordans Simply Granola (rrp. £2.69)
- 2x packets of Pick Up! Chocolate biscuits (rrp. £1.69)
- 1x bottle of Crabbie's Raspberry and Rhubard Cider (rrp. £1.50)
- 2x bottles of Little Miracles organic tea and juice blend drink (rrp. £1.59)
- 2x Carnation Cook With It! Cooking cream substitiute (rrp. £1.65)
- 1x Elizabeth Shaw Mint Thins (rrp. £2.50)
- 1x La Vieja Fabrica Marmalade (rrp. £1.59)
I am actually more excited by this box than receiving my annual Glossybox subscription because there is such a range of products, all of which I am up for trying.
The great thing about Degustabox is that they give you a good amount of products to try and share (my partner is already eyeing up what he can get his hands on!). Also, they have given me variations of the crisps, drinks and the biscuits to try, so I can get a real sense of what the brands offer. Beauty boxes tend to give you tiny vials of products that allow only a glimpse into the product; with this box I feel like I'm really being spoiled!
Now I've photographed the products, I can't wait to try them. You may see some of them in my monthly favourites posts if I end up loving them...